Friday, January 20, 2012

Use your legs

It's annoying that I have to constantly remind myself to use my legs.  I'm so out of shape...:(.  But it really does improve Orange Pony's turning when I use a combination of aids (imagine that).  He seems to be improving a little bit, but I'm not sure if that's just that his wants are alligning with mine.  He seems to be quite stubborn and only turns nicely if I make the decision to go in the same direction that he wants.  He's also SOOOO attached to his barn mates which makes life difficult.  Not sure what to do about that...

We're going XC schooling on Sunday.  :-D Not sure if that's a great idea since powersteering isn't reliable yet, but we're gonna go for it.  Long ride on Saturday morning to prepare when we have lots of daylight.

No comments:

Post a Comment