Friday, February 17, 2012

Cabot 3, Ashley 1!!!

I am finally on the scoreboard in the battle of wills!  He got in yesterday!!!!  And went out on his own accord and GOT BACK IN!!  I was so excited :).  He was being his usually turd self and try to wait me out.  I put one of his feet on the trailer (my friend Kelly was holding lead rope inside) and stepped back and his just got right in.  No big deal :) (which on some levels is even more frustrating because it really is a battle of wills and he's not scared AT ALL!).  I told BO not to feed him again this morning so I can try again...we'll see.
Mom why is this such a big deal??

Good beautiful big chestnut butt!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I definitely need to do some of this this year, mare is hit or miss about getting on the trailer.

    Gotta love a chestnut butt!

    ReplyDelete